recent forum changes

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
since the last update/modifications, my quick links are graphically broken. In each category (Quick Links, User Control Panel and Miscellaneous ) there is one link which links properly, but the text is missing.

ok, just realised, it actually affects more than just that one drop down menu.

Using Firefox here.

ok thanks for the feedback... we need to know EVERYTHING that doesn't seem to work right... so please do keep any queries coming!

When I click on someones name to view the options, there is something missing, but I can't remember what. Only 3 items come from the dropdown and they are:

Arch View Public Profile Send a private message to Arch Find More Posts by Arch

exactly, and in my case there is a fourth field, just it is empty.

ok, when i click the empty field, i can add Arch to my contacts.

i suppose in the content management system everything is done correctly, just for some links in the menus, the entry for the link text is missing in the database.

When I put my finger in my belly button and turn it my bum falls off. Can you please fix this fault.

When I put my finger in my belly button and turn it my bum falls off. Can you please fix this fault.

Come on, you are old enough to know, that this is not a bug but a feature!

Awesome changes! However, on my profile screen I see a bunch of boxes with red X's. Some of the boxes have text in them which says 'edit value'. Anyone know why? Also, the My Profile link is gone from the quick links. Has this been moved or replaced with something?

Awesome changes! However, on my profile screen I see a bunch of boxes with red X's. Some of the boxes have text in them which says 'edit value'. Anyone know why?

That sounds local to you, I have all of the images that should be there I believe, but then again I have not seen a rex X since I left IE a few years ago so......

When I click on someones name to view the options, there is something missing, but I can't remember what. Only 3 items come from the dropdown and they are:

Arch View Public Profile Send a private message to Arch Find More Posts by Arch

That may or may not be an issue with the upgrade. There are going to be a different number of options available for different people depending on what things they have enabled and what your own permissions are.

For instance, some people have private messages turned off, or haven't yet been a member long enough to obtain that feature, so that wont' be in the drop down menu.

Also, I just noticed the My Profile link is actually there, but the box for it is so small it's like a little slice in between the others. There is another one the same way under quick links but I'm not sure what that was.

Seeing same issue with the links under our user names on the left <.

Also, my quick links are all working properly in Opera. In fact, I have yet to find a single bug.

Those of you having issues, please post what browsers you are using. It could be browser specific.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back