recent forum changes

Interesting - I'm now at work using IE6 on XP and the tags are showing as a missing image (red x), with the tag text just after them.

My only other gripe is that I would have liked to see more character space in the bio area of the profile page. :sillysmi:

Ok, the red x's are gone from the profile page... unless i choose to minimize the sections on the right. When I minimize them the image turns back into a red x. Also the quicklinks and user name links still have the thin slice links.

Red x problem seems to be resolved, but I noticed earlier there was a box for groups under the friends box which is now gone. Was that supposed to happen?

Almost everything I've found is fixed. The only thing I see still is the Add to Contacts link when u click on the user name in the left bar is still a thin slice. And I still want more character space in the bio area... :mrgreen:

Bio has been adjusted.

Thanks for pointing out the other link. That falls into a template that we had done a lot of previous customization on, so I'm going to poke around on that some more.

Let me know what else anyone finds!

Is it me or have the navigation breadcrumbs* from the bottom been removed?

Or am I just imagining them ever being there?

*ie. "The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum > Forum Feedback and Testing > Feedback and Suggestions > recent forum changes"

I thought I'd only ever seen those at the top of a page, but my memory is notoriously unreliable

Browsing today, I'm 100% certain they were there. I used to be able to jump back to the forum root directly in one click at the bottom of each page; now I have to either use the dropdown menu or scroll to the top of the page.

Quite annoying! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back