a few recent photographs.

yc5o3k.jpg

yc5o3m.jpg

yc5o3n.jpg

yc5o3l.jpg

yc5o3p.jpg

Tri-X 400 pushed to 1600, processed in D-76

comments are welcome.

Santino, your photos are not bad, much - oh: very much to the contrary!
But I am having problems commenting on them. I've been to this thread several times, hoping someone would give me a beginning, some first comment that I'd then only have to continue. Not so. I don't know why.

Of the first, all I could think was: what a pity that the person had almost walked too far to be captured right in the hole in that wall. Bang! Head against wall.

And of the last all I can think is: snip-snap - feet gone.

Actually I am afraid I am too banal in my thinking and way too little artistic or creative to really UNDERSTAND your photos...

I like the second and third. I get a eerie feeling from them, and can not explain it. But I like the way they are composed. It adds mystery to the photo

Always a joy to view your work. You have a style all your own and the images are great. The only one I don't care for is #1 but that is because it took me so long to figure out what it was. Keep up the great work.

Eric

Love #1 and #3. (are they the same man?) All your pictures emit such a grave and impressive note with a certain twist. From what I see in your gallery, that's your signature (if not always solemn).

Great series! Number three kicks ass :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back