#7 Evening green:
fSR9Ov.jpg

#8 Tropical sunset:
1aES1T.jpg

#9 Cute:
uwKPJD.jpg

#10 Crow factory:
oK5Gfz.jpg

Beautiful Photos. Love 1, 7 & 10 the most, they look so professional. Amazing stuff :)

Wow great photos. You should have teased us with them a few at a time ;) Hard to pick a fav or make comments. They're all very individual photos and each will stand up on their own right. Great stuff :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow great photos. You should have teased us with them a few at a time ;) Hard to pick a fav or make comments. They're all very individual photos and each will stand up on their own right. Great stuff :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree with this! :D

Well said :)

Mohain is right: each of them is so good, and so singular in its being good, you should have presented them one by one for us!
Now it is hard to pick one and say "This is good", for they all are!

Where were you to take the "Old Vans" and the "Tropical Sunset"?
Both scenes cannot have come by you in the Netherlands :shock: :confused: !?!?!?!

I am quite quite taken in by #7, the "Evening Green", I could look at that over and over again.

And the point of view on the Itsy Bitsy Spider is also very interesting. In summer I tried to capture a spider in a similar way ... I doubt my thread on those is still intact, though ... ah yes, here_it_is and I am thinking of the third photo in the row, the green one ... but I like yours here even better!

Thanks everyone! Lots of positive feedback, always nice :).
Mohain is right: each of them is so good, and so singular in its being good, you should have presented them one by one for us!
Now it is hard to pick one and say "This is good", for they all are!
I'm sorry and next time i'll try not to flood you with so many pics. A little bit too much randomness to comment on, you're right. I'll make sure i use the 'teasing' tactic next time.
Where were you to take the "Old Vans" and the "Tropical Sunset"?
Both scenes cannot have come by you in the Netherlands :shock: :confused: !?!?!?!
I was quit lucky to be able to go to Indonesia, India and the Canary Islands in the last couple of months (partially work, partially fun) :D.
The sunset was shot on a beach in Indonesia and the Old Vans was a scene i found on the Canaries.
In summer I tried to capture a spider in a similar way ... I doubt my thread on those is still intact, though ... ah yes, here_it_is and I am thinking of the third photo in the row, the green one ... but I like yours here even better!
I like your background, very smooth and the green fits the scene nicely.

Most reactions

Back