SteveEllis
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2005
- Messages
- 413
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,
Its been a while since I posted so I thought I'd share some of my recent shots.
I've recently bought myself a Canon EOS 20D and have been playing.
And can anyone work out what this last one is of?
Looking forward to your comments
Cheers,
Steve.
Its been a while since I posted so I thought I'd share some of my recent shots.
I've recently bought myself a Canon EOS 20D and have been playing.
And can anyone work out what this last one is of?
Looking forward to your comments
Cheers,
Steve.
The first four shots were taken at a VW Camper Festival in England, its apparently one of the biggest shows in the world for VWs. The skies were really black with only a slither of orange on the horizon, they are all 30s exposures to bring the colour out.