What's new

Recent Trip to Switzerland

Dave107

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, my first attempt at posting.. A few I took this past My/June in the Bernese Oberland region of Switzerland
Let me know what you think


#1
5890749740_119f32e34d.jpg


#2
5890719408_89dc80f7fe.jpg


#3
5890719436_49f4dd394e.jpg


All were shot with a Nikon D5000 using the kit lens and a circular polarizer on the first two shots

Dave
 
Wow, I am loving all three of these.

The first one is just breath taking. I love it a lot. I "might" try cropping just a little of green off the bottom and seeing how that looks. I looked at removing it all, but the green does seem to anchor the pic.

Two is really nice. However, for this one I was thinking of cropping some off the bottom, just up to where the reflection fades out, and take some off the top. Make it more panoramic, making the bridge look longer.

ttWJ0.jpg


The third one is not bad. But with the bright part and dark part it draws the eye quickly across the image from the upper right to the bottom left. This would have been a fantastic place for an HDR. You can probably fix some of the lighting issues here in PS or another program.

Very nice shots!
 
I think you are a lucky person ;)
I live in Europe and never was there.

Very good shots, in fact !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom