cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 25, 2008 #1
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2008 #2 it's very interesting, but I think it may have too many midtones -- it lacks contrast that every b/w really needs.
it's very interesting, but I think it may have too many midtones -- it lacks contrast that every b/w really needs.
P pizlo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2008 #3 I think its more about the massage, of how broken a person can be, just like the recliner.
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2008 #4 pizlo said: massage Click to expand... I could go for one right now. Seriously, though -- before you can communicate a message through an image, the image needs to be well-composed (technically speaking).
pizlo said: massage Click to expand... I could go for one right now. Seriously, though -- before you can communicate a message through an image, the image needs to be well-composed (technically speaking).
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 25, 2008 #5 Wow..that thing has seens its day. Nice comp on this. Gives that discarded feel.