What's new

Recommend me a strobist kit or setup

sincere

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I´m a Canon guy and i bring a 430EXII to the mix. I heard they have all kinda kits now (hardly see any though) so what do you recommend? If you have your own setup that works great for you, spill the beans! Thanks.
 
Check out mpex.com they have some startup strobist kits on there. GL
TJ
 
Here is a kit from MPEX.
Strobist Starving Student SC2 Lighting Kit

You don't need all that stuff, but the important parts are the light stand, umbrella adapter, umbrella & radio trigger. You can buy all that stuff separately, from wherever, if you want to.

I've tried the cheap radio triggers (not that model in particular though)....and while they do work, I found that they weren't as reliable as I needed, so I upgraded to the Cyber Sync system.
 
i guess for 160$ it would cost me more if i tried to buy the stuff seperately..right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom