What's new

Recommendation for ALL Beginners!

Jeffro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
701
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to recommend you getting Magic Lantern Guides.

Multimedia Workshop for your camera.

Mine for the D90 came with two DVD's that are wonderful.
1 DVD is set up for a particular camera type AKA "Nikon D90"
It goes step by step through most things on the camera.

The second DVD goes over Composition and Lighting. ISO, Aperture and F/stop setting. Great to get use to a new camera.

I just thought some would like to know about this. I have been told that almost all Photoshops sell these and some major book stores. I paid
$24.99 and that is money very well spent in my opinion!

Thanks and Good Luck!:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom