Recommendation for wireless remote for D700

Is this remote the accepted solution for the D700 and more importantly can I trigger shutter bursts of 4-5 fps with the remote? I intend on using it for both some single shot product photos but also with some sports sequences to later be used for coaching purposes.

I have been very happy with this $48 Phottix Plato wireless shutter for D300 and D800. - Link

It actually works over a 600 foot range (if in the clear, less with obstructions). It just makes the connector connection to "push the shutter button" so to speak, continuous shutter is a function of the camera when that happens.

There are many brands to choose from. Do be sure to select the right choice with the right cable connector for your camera model.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I paid like $30 for a Vivitar trigger and it's served me well for years. Just checked and the model number is VIV-RC-200.

I paid like $30 for a Vivitar trigger and it's served me well for years. Just checked and the model number is VIV-RC-200.
That Vivitar one looks exactly like the one Tiredon recommended .. exactly. Works great.

Most reactions

Back