What's new

Red and White

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cropped a little tighter, softened and slightly darkened in PS.

Red--White.jpg


Any comments welcome.
 
Excellent shot. I like the white with that red background. Nice one!!!
 
It IS a pretty shot.....I thought it was going to be wine, though. :blushing:

:lmao:
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
Is that for me???? :D

Wouldn't you prefer a rose? :D

terri said:
It IS a pretty shot.....I thought it was going to be wine, though. :blushing:

:lmao:

Sorry to dissapoint you! :lol:

Thanks for your responses everyone. I wasn't too sure about this since the original was too sharp & a much more open crop.
 
PlasticSpanner said:
Wouldn't you prefer a rose? :D

I would prefer the wine personally...the rose will wilt and die, but you'll be able to talk about the drunken craziness for years! :lmao:

Good shot, PS, I didn't see the original (I assume there was based on your description above), and I'm still new at all of this, but it seems a little off focus to me...is that just my eyes?

Either way, I like the wite on the red background. Good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom