Red Berries

The certainly are red. They look a bit lost in the center there. Maybe crop in a bit and change their position in the frame instead of bang in the middle.

Maybe crop in a bit and change their position in the frame instead of bang in the middle.
Cropping would make it better. Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe a little off the bottom and right side?

Thanks for the identification Jeff. I searched several different ways and couldn't come up with anything. It is along the edge of a wooded area. I'm east of the Mississippi so I'm probably on the edge of it's territory.
It's mostly found in the wilderness areas in the Eastern US.

Thanks for the identification Jeff. I searched several different ways and couldn't come up with anything. It is along the edge of a wooded area. I'm east of the Mississippi so I'm probably on the edge of it's territory.
You are welcome! I by no means know all this stuff. :) I use apps like iNaturalist Seek, which is fairly accurate. Green Dragon are often found in the same area as Jack-in-the-Pulpit, so keep your eyes open.

Cropping would make it better. Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe a little off the bottom and right side?
If it were me, I'd crop a wee bit off the top and a slice off the left to have the berries facing down into the frame. It's your photo mind so only a suggestion. It often helps to get the subject of a pic off center (not always). Just tinker around until you like what you see.

If it were me, I'd crop a wee bit off the top and a slice off the left to have the berries facing down into the frame. It's your photo mind so only a suggestion. It often helps to get the subject of a pic off center (not always). Just tinker around until you like what you see.
Thanks for the help. I'll play around with it.

Most reactions

Back