Ccauceg TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 1 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #16 First and for most great colors. I for one like the existing shot how it is. I just love the setting with all the buildings.
First and for most great colors. I for one like the existing shot how it is. I just love the setting with all the buildings.
Jon_Are TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2007 Messages 656 Reaction score 13 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks a lot, everyone. I've decided I like the one with the buildings included as well. Just gotta get rid of that dude strolling across the frame. :mrgreen: Jon
Thanks a lot, everyone. I've decided I like the one with the buildings included as well. Just gotta get rid of that dude strolling across the frame. :mrgreen: Jon
Wyjid TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2008 Messages 836 Reaction score 0 Location Muskoka Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #18 yep i agree. the baCKGround must stay. it adds to the entire atmosphere. also the cropped version loses the line perspective of the ropes.
yep i agree. the baCKGround must stay. it adds to the entire atmosphere. also the cropped version loses the line perspective of the ropes.
katanapilot TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location Orlando FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #19 you know to me the backround reminds me of a stage (fake) set of homes.
Jon_Are TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2007 Messages 656 Reaction score 13 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Wow, it does look like a painted backdrop, now that I look at it again. The houses are real, though, I promise. Jon
Wow, it does look like a painted backdrop, now that I look at it again. The houses are real, though, I promise. Jon