What's new

Red Challenge Stradale Pics, come roll with this!

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
705
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
planned on taking rolling shots and a few others for this guy, had a cruise and a chance to do so, fell in love with this car.. enjoy

CSref.jpg


CSgarage.jpg


CS.jpg


CSback.jpg


CFshift.jpg


CS2.jpg


CS3.jpg


CS4.jpg
 
Nice series. The last three are great, but I really like the reflection in #1.
 
Great series; great car.

Might as inquire as to what shutter speed you used on the third one, and how fast were you going? I'll be shooting a few friends' cars this sprign/summer and am looking for some starting points.
 
shutter 1/250 going about 60-70mph
 
great shots!!! love the car :thumbup:
 
machine - yes i am.. as 'teqxero9'
 
Who the hell are you people? I barely ever see these cars and there are photos all over the board of them! BLAH! Only time I get to see them are on here. I need to move to a state with a warmer climate and less snow.:drool:
 
Is that your car or someone you know? Sick car. Even sicker pictures. I really like the one sitting in traffic. Just looks cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom