What's new

Red Fan

A.Rotshtein

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
157
Reaction score
4
Location
The Wild West
024.jpg


I took this shot in Santa Cruz, CA few yrs. ago... (one's of my very fav.)

Thanks for looking

Arie Rotshtein
 
Very nice!
looks like a poster. :D
 
awhh man...thats what i mean, some people just notice stuff that others would just pass by...
that is a cool shot...

thanks for sharing...
 
I can see why it is a fave of yours. This shot rocks. Very nice.
 
I am not surprised, not at all!, about why this is one of your favourite photographs! (Though the "Green Island" comes close!!!!!)
The colours are amazingly beautiful, mostly so that of the water, which is so neither blue nor green, nor turquoise for that matter... just very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom