What's new

Red Rock Canyon

MulesAFpilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I'd try a little something in photoshop tonight. This is from an older picture that I took a few years ago. Well before I knew much of anything about this thing call photography. I can't even really find the original photos, but had a panoramic of Red Rock Canyon. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

[Click for Larger]

 
Very cool seeing it all at once like that.
 
Here's another one that I did. I can't find any of my originals of these photos. I'm just going off of some panoramics that I made more than 2 years ago.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom