Red sunset in Kokorinsko

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello ppl,

todays' scouting hike in Kokorinsko was rather failure, so I've took at least this one - I know, it's nothing big .. Actually the biggest dilemma for me was if I should add in postprocess a vignette or not .. I did so .. I hope you'll like it ..

by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

thanks for your feedback ..

best regards, dan

ps. took that with Tokina 70-200 on 70mm, f/5.6, 1/2s, ISO 100

I like the colors and the trees look real nice silhouetted like that. I think, though, it may look better without the telephone pole and line. They sort of take away from the trees.

Get rid of the pole and wire and a good shot......

I think the wire and pole adds interest in the upper third against that ace sky.

Reactions: ntz
Beautiful colours. I like the wires, they add interest as @Space Face said, to the sky, but I find the pole distracting.

I think the wire and pole adds interest in the upper third against that ace sky.

I've found myself having some kind of photography responsibility to document accurately .. I am not living in the wildlife, our region is inhabited for thousands of years. Central Bohemian Region is the core of Czechia .. Wires and poles along dust roads crossing the fields with tree avenues just belong here and they belong on my photography ... Actually my composition was focused from the very beginning on the Pole with wire with the tree alley in the background ...

I've found myself having some kind of photography responsibility to document accurately .. I am not living in the wildlife, our region is inhabited for thousands of years. Central Bohemian Region is the core of Czechia .. Wires and poles along dust roads crossing the fields with tree avenues just belong here and they belong on my photography ... Actually my composition was focused from the very beginning on the Pole with wire with the tree alley in the background ...

Yeah, all good. I have no issue with any of that.

@K9Kirk , @Jeff15 -- I wanted the wire and pole there ... it was my purpose

Understood. I felt they added some interest also, my comment was more a suggestion. I was just curious to see what the pic would look like if the pole and line were removed.

I like the photo, wires and all, which I think would be kind of odd in the picture without the pole. The colors are nice and the silhouettes work well with them.

Most reactions

Back