What's new

Red Willow Vineyard

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Such a wonderful place. I should have got the guts up to go say hi to the people at the vineyard and ask if I could take more photos around the place, but the timing of the day and sky was all wrong. Maybe I'll have another go some day, but what do you all think?


Red Willow Vineyard by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
Thank you, Frequency. I have thought if doing a vertical on this one, but it might work well!
 
Oy...autocorrect! I HADN'T thought OF doing a vertical crop :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom