Redtail fine dining (warning.. messy)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I had better keep these on a seperate thread, and I am sure some folks would rather not see such images... here goes...

1 getting hungry!
redtail1.jpg

2 I smell something!
redtail3.jpg

3 looks yummy!
redtail4.jpg

4 Got it.. now I need a table!
redtail11.jpg

5 ok, here we go!
redtail13.jpg

redtail6.jpg

redtail8.jpg

8 Burp!
redtail9.jpg

In about 1 minute, it was over.. and off to the next hunting grounds!

thanks for looking!

Wow, great series.

Woah man that was great. Good job capturing the whole sequence.

Wow...dude...why are these not in a nature magazine. HOly Moly , Sir Raymond...awesome series

great series Ray... i was thinking "burp" for #6, but i kept scrolling and saw he wasn't done yet... and then i saw #8... i guess great minds think alike... ;)

great shots, as usual :thumbup:

As the bird did in that first shot, I salute you. Amazing pics, as always.

Chiller said:
Wow...dude...why are these not in a nature magazine. HOly Moly , Sir Raymond...awesome series

My exact thoughts. These are just amazing..... def my fav bird of prey ones so far.... just unbelievably good! :hail:

Why just a nature magazine? These beat identification pictures in my bird books! Take a year off, travel around the east and make your own book seriously!
On that note, a wonderful series that most of us will never see other than this :) Thanks

Peanuts said:
Why just a nature magazine? These beat identification pictures in my bird books! Take a year off, travel around the east and make your own book seriously!
On that note, a wonderful series that most of us will never see other than this :) Thanks

Great Idea Peanuts.. that would take about 100,000 $ let me know when you have sent the cheque!!

Thanks for the thought, and expressing my dream.!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
that would take about 100,000 $ let me know when you have sent the cheque!!

Errr.. maybe contacting Stokes Field Guide to Birds would be a better idea. :lol:

Most reactions

Back