Reflection

Samuel.z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
t80GOh5.jpg

I shot this a few nights ago.

what do you think about it? in my eyes it is satisfying to look at but i dont know if i like the non-natural look of it. im having divided emotions about this photo. i both love it and hate it

t80GOh5.jpg

I shot this a few nights ago.

what do you think about it? in my eyes it is satisfying to look at but i dont know if i like the non-natural look of it. im having divided emotions about this photo. i both love it and hate it
I like the image, but I don't care for it as a photograph of the place, i.e. a "realistic representation." I think you may be looking at it from two different perspectives, and there is no contradiction.

I love it -- it's beautiful and a bit mysterious -- I can't tell what that white light in the middle is. And the tones are wonderful. You might want to fix the perspective, but that's a minor quibble only. Otherwise, leave as is.

I love it -- it's beautiful and a bit mysterious -- I can't tell what that white light in the middle is. And the tones are wonderful. You might want to fix the perspective, but that's a minor quibble only. Otherwise, leave as is.

The white light in the distance was a car passing by. it adds a little bit of mystery but ruin the calm feeling of the rest of the scene. i might go back there on a clear night and get some stars instead of the clouds.

so how should i change my perspective for that shot? i want to be more prepared this time.

Should i edit out the lights on the right side in the trees?

The white light in the distance was a car passing by. it adds a little bit of mystery but ruin the calm feeling of the rest of the scene. i might go back there on a clear night and get some stars instead of the clouds.

so how should i change my perspective for that shot? i want to be more prepared this time.

Should i edit out the lights on the right side in the trees?

The white lights on the side didn't bother me at all. Re perspective, the tower looks like it could use just a tiny bit of straightening.

Most reactions

Back