What's new

reflections

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
Still practicing with the new camera late at night, but really liked this one personally. I am still trying to get the eye for things and having a blast even if I am doing a crappy job LOL. I look at everyone's work on here and am in such aw over how well yall capture things and know exactly what settings to capture them in. Hopefully one day I will get there and have lots of good comments on my work too! :er:



btflwrs2.jpg
 
cool reflection shot!
you have a good eye and a good camera to help along :)

keep posting,
daddyof6 ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom