What's new

Reflective Nature

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from an early morning walk down at the bluffs. Cant get enough of this place. Nobody around , except a swan and me. :)
324963979_UYf78-L.jpg


And a couple of ducks. Shot one like this a while ago, but could not resist shooting it again.
324963939_UWTyg-L.jpg


Kinda liked this mirror image
324988995_mab5C-L.jpg
 
Very pretty!

Curious question -- how do you get the images so sharp? Is that expensive camera or lens thing, or post proc?
 
Thank you for your comments. Really appreciate it
Expensive point and shoot. :lol::lol:
These were shot with a Canon XT, Sigma 10-20 lens, with ND filter. ISO100, 1/60, f9.0. give or take for the other two.
Before saving for the web, in photoshop I ran an unsharp mask on the image, and turn the opacity down a bit.
 
Ohhh, those reflections are stunning! I especially like the first one...great clouds, and the light on the rocks is lovely
 
Before saving for the web, in photoshop I ran an unsharp mask on the image, and turn the opacity down a bit.
I need to figure that out and why and when and oh so many more things.

Dude, I loved the first one and then I saw the last one. Now I'm beside myself (Hey, you talkin' ta me? You must be talkin' ta me 'cause I'm the only one here).

All three are great, but I think I might have to give the :thumbsup: to #3, even without the swan. No wait........... on the fifth look, I'm now going with the first. I like the swan. I also think you may have cropped the bottom too tight, but love the processing.
 
Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate you stopping in.
Yeah...the tight crop was an after thought. I just felt they were too....centered. :lol: I have a little I can play with before I keep my keepers. :D
 
Killer, Chiller. I like that first one the most.
 
i'm all for the third one, the line of rocks coming in from the left between the actual mountain and its mirrored image is very pretty.
 
Thank you for your comments. Really appreciate it
Expensive point and shoot. :lol::lol:
These were shot with a Canon XT, Sigma 10-20 lens, with ND filter. ISO100, 1/60, f9.0. give or take for the other two.
Before saving for the web, in photoshop I ran an unsharp mask on the image, and turn the opacity down a bit.

Hmm wonder if wide angle makes for sharper pictures in general. Either way, great job on them :thumbup:
 
Thanks again everyone. Really appreciate your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom