Refurbished Nikon D850

This is similar to what I have. But mine has LARGER wheels which is easier to roll on asphalt and less than smooth surfaces. The small wheels do not do well on rough surfaces.

View attachment 171615

If you have a large load, like the large format guys have, then this cart would be better. They even have ones with WIDE wheels for going on soft surfaces.
View attachment 171616

And the Radio Flyer; in wood, metal or plastic.
But it does not fold up.
radio-flyer-wagaon.jpg

This is similar to what I have. But mine has LARGER wheels which is easier to roll on asphalt and less than smooth surfaces. The small wheels do not do well on rough surfaces.

View attachment 171615

If you have a large load, like the large format guys have, then this cart would be better. They even have ones with WIDE wheels for going on soft surfaces.
View attachment 171616

And the Radio Flyer; in wood, metal or plastic.
But it does not fold up.
View attachment 171617
I like the idea of a cart and am going to check into them next time I go to town. Thanks

Sent from my LG-M255 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

If you are serious about wildlife / birding (BIF) then go for a DX camera and save a ton of money on the camera and glass. I picked up a pristine used D500 for a great price. It has the same highly regarded AF system the D850 has and the x1.5 crop factor is a nice advantage for wildlife. The D500 is great in low light and is fine for most anything you want to shoot especially wildlife and sports. BTW, I also have a D850, which I mainly use for portraits and landscapes, but the D500 with 150-600mm f/5-6.3 is my wildlife / birding (BIF) setup.

I'm in the same boat in that I'm 69 and my D850 is the last dSLR I will buy. I bought new paying full price from Adorama. It is much better than I will ever need.

I'm in the same boat in that I'm 69 and my D850 is the last dSLR I will buy. I bought new paying full price from Adorama. It is much better than I will ever need.

"last camera" syndrome. Well-understood. The D850 is quite a fine d-slr.

"last camera" syndrome. Well-understood. The D850 is quite a fine d-slr.
That's the way I feel about the D500, more camera than I will ever need. It's already significantly raised my percentage of keepers.
Bob

Sent from my LG-M255 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

A really high-performance camera can leverage our abilities...

Most reactions

Back