Regrets??

sxesweets

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have any regrets about the camera that they purchased/use?

I haven't made the purchase yet... but am being pressured by santa to hand over a list...

I bought the Canon 1Ds Mk III because I needed it for a project. Six month later there was the 5D Mk II... grmlll.... but I got the project done, and it paid for the 1Ds. Still, I prefer smaller cameras, not the bigger ones.

It's not really a regret but I got the Powershot S5 IS and didn't know that I would fall in love with photography again. Now I want a DSLR and I am saving to get one. I love the camera I have I just want more options.

Mine was a christmas present so i didnt really make a choice to regret from, still it's an awesome camera and If i was given the same amount of funds i would purchase it all over again. Nikon D80 btw.

I regret buying the D300 only because I skipped the D200 and it's harder to make the excuse to spend $1000 just to have the complete set! :lol:

(no, I have no regrets... I LOVE my camera.)

I think the general consensus is "I wish I would have went one model up". I wish I would have purchased the Xsi instead of the XS but there's always going to be something better. Plus there's always a next purchase. Well almost always...

Having "buyer's remorse" just means that you care about your hobby (or profession) and that you know the value of money.

High ISO on my D80 is horrible. I need more FPS too. That's why I'm buying a D300

~Michael~

The screen on the D70 is to small, but it was cheap and i love the 18-70. But maybe the D300 replacement camera will do nicely when it comes along

I wish I hadn't bought the kit lenses with my K100D. Like every manufacturer's kit lenses, they are underwhelming in a wide variety of applications. That was before I learned my lesson: Zooms bad, primes good.

I wish I hadn't bought the kit lenses with my K100D. Like every manufacturer's kit lenses, they are underwhelming in a wide variety of applications. That was before I learned my lesson: Zooms bad, primes good.

The 17-55 F/2.8's, 70/80-200 F/2.8's, 12-24 F/4's and F/2.8's would like a word with you.

Most reactions

Back