What's new

Remote photo equipment at a dragstrip?

don1ddg

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
ALABAMA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I am looking for a camera/video recorder that could be mounted outside and controlled from up to 200' away. I could remove it if not waterproof. It will be stationary. Most shots would be at night but, there is a lot of lighting. Will need to be high quality web use. I really have no idea where to start looking... Really don't want to spend a fortune. I can run cables if needed. Also have a really fast computer to record to if possible. I'm having a hard time getting someone to get photos and videos every weekend consistantly. Any advice would be appreciated!
 
You should not have a problem if you pay them well
 
I'd come shoot it for you if you were closer.

NHRA Nationals, Maple Grove, 2009
dragsters-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom