Removing an ex-husband from pic

I would tell her this is beyond your skill level. I will add it is very hard to do especially if they are touching. Very time consuming.
They aren't expecting a miracle, and the photos aren't all that great to begin with. I've been using photoshop (professionally, I'm a graphic designer) for about 15 years now. I'm confident I can do it, I was just hoping there was some "quick fix" easy way out. Like I said, they aren't expecting much and it was a long shot for them anyway.

Well I may be way off base here but probably the easiest and fastest way would just be to paste someone else's face over the Ex - I'd start with Nixon.

It will never look right and she'll end up with silly looking pictures that will tell a lot more about her than him. I don't think there is such a thing as a run of the mill anyways.

Prez is a great idea and might actually save her face (pun!).

I do it all the time for group shots of employees that no longer work for a company. Easy as pie. Send em my way if you want.

Its never going to look right because that wouldn't be professional, but when all you have of someone that you will never see again quality and rules really go out the window in my mind. Give it a go and place a smile on your friends face.

I would not think so much about "just remove him" but rather about "move the people around and make a new picture out of the old one, that doesn't include him"

Don't fuss overmuch about the background. People don't really look at the background much anyways. Just avoid obvious weirdnesses.

My best friend asked me to edit out her ex-husband from about 5 family photos. I've been hard at work, but removing someone is harder than I thought. Any suggestions on easy-ish ways to do this?

any decent lawyer would've included that in the retainer.... :)

Most reactions

Back