What's new

Replacing 28-90mm kit lens

SanctuS

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
Toledo, Ohio
I'm going to be selling one of my camera bodies with my EF 28-90mm lens. Any suggestions on a lens that would cover about the same range, but be better quality? I was thinking of getting the 50mm 1.8, but I think still want a zoom lens...still not sure though...
 
GREAT LENS!!! Few photographers that I work with use this lens for portraits and reception; go towards wide angle for ceremony.
One of them had it on his EOS-1D Mark III and few month ago was pushed of the ladder. Camera landed about 10feet from him. No Damage to the lens or camera.
Good Luck
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom