What's new

Reruns - Holga at The Ball Park

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few older Holga shots


large.jpg

large.jpg




large.jpg


large.jpg
 
1, 2, 3 :hail:
 
What the hell kind of gargantuan lens is that in #3?
 
core_17 said:
I remember those first two..I love em!
Thought you would, I do recall a posting about my screen name the first time;)


danalec99 said:
Thanks


MaxBloom said:
What the hell kind of gargantuan lens is that in #3?
Like a 500mm or 600mm f2.8, price range is $4000-5000 US, and the raincoat is another $500-1000
 
I've always wanted one of these cameras. I love the way the photos look. Nice holga shots Jeff.
 
Mohain said:
Cool. I want a Holga!!
Holga is one of most sophisticated cameras on market today:biglaugh:
Actually they’re cheap plastic MF cameras made China
holgalogo022806.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom