Rescue Raptors with the Tamron 70-200 F2.8 VC

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I stopped by a state park that was holding a fall festival. My favorite Raptor rehabbers were there (A Place Called Hope) and I decided to test out my Tamron 70-200. Holy smokes it is pretty darn sharp wide open. What a blast. Comments welcome and thanks for looking..

Red Tail Hawk 1 Tamron 70-200 VC by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr
Barred Owl 1 Tamron 70-200 VC by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr
Screech Owl Tamron 70-200 VC by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr
American Kestrel 1 Tamron 70-200 VC by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 one from the 150-600
Red Tailed Hawk 2 APCH 10_5 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Yeah! It's wicked sharp wide open. I read about sharpness issues in the center at 200mil and f2.8 and I found the images to be damn sharp... Nice set!

That is super sharp, and great photos!!!

Kris, very nice. I am particularly interested in the shot with the 150-600 - looks good.

WesternGuy

that fuzzy one kind of looks like a Muppet haha

Nice shots

Beautiful shots.....I love #1 and #5......

excellent shots.......Kris

These are excellent . And thanks for reminding me to get out to the local rescue centre before the season ends. #1 and the kestrel are my picks.

Thanks again everyone!
Thanks DBJ and FIT
Kris, very nice. I am particularly interested in the shot with the 150-600 - looks good.
WesternGuy
WG, there are more here with both lenses and all exif.. APCH 2014 - an album on Flickr
Thanks Kris. I had a look at them. They look quite good. I would be interested to know which part of the 150-600 they were shot at, in particular, how many of them were shot at 600mm? Thanks.
WG
WG all the exif is there. After the picture loads, just scroll down and it will say the lens and my settings...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back