What's new

Reshoot: I got Lightning this time

Wow, did you shoot in RAW?? You were able to bring out ALOT of detail! Especially the first one, I still like the first versions better though.

I almost always shoot RAW only :)
 
Beautiful pictures! I like the third one (of the original 3 posted) the best.
 
Beautiful pictures! I like the third one (of the original 3 posted) the best.

Thanks Jasper.

Finished all 3.

This one may not be a keeper for print as such, but it certainly gave my PP skills a work out. Anything else I could do, I have tried recomposing it to reduce the amount of harsh beach but to no avail.


Before

img8845a.jpg


After

smallimg8845.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom