ReShoot

Thanks everyone! I was debating which of his sweaters to have him wear...he doesn't have a black one, but maybe I should have used the green one he has. It's easier to set up the studio nowadays, so maybe I'll be able to convince him to to yet another re-shoot in the future! :lol: (I can here the deep breath, the hesitation, and the 'fine' now! :lol: )

I did an edit on the first pic I posted in this thread, and I like it a lot better...lemme know if you agree!

I bumped the saturation and contrast, and dodged Erik's face a bit.

closeSMALLEDIT.jpg

I like it a lot better than the original, gives it more "oomph" with the added contrast IMO.

Very nice. Now... I can see you had at least two light sources of differing color temps. The shadows are on the warm (yellow) side. I did a bit of correcting to your low res image and would be happy to email it to you if you'd like to better see what I mean.

-Pete

Oh... OK. I selected the areas where the "other" light was spilling using the lasso tool. I then feathered the selection. I made the adjustment using the hue/saturation tool to change the saturation of just the yellows.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

Christie Photo said:
Oh... OK. I selected the areas where the "other" light was spilling using the lasso tool. I then feathered the selection. I made the adjustment using the hue/saturation tool to change the saturation of just the yellows.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

Thanks! :)

Hi Corry.

I like the seond one and the one you like. Did you use a gold reflector to get the yellow cast on the left side?

northman said:
Hi Corry.

I like the seond one and the one you like. Did you use a gold reflector to get the yellow cast on the left side?

No, as Christie Photo pointed out to me...I must have left my regular lights on in my apartment (very big apartment, with teh studio on one end)....I can't remember for sure, but the only light sources I intended were the window light, and the reflected window light, which I used white foamcore board for.

Most reactions

Back