What's new

Restricted Everywhere we GO!

shahhossain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture represents a border between two countries.

Tell me what u see in this pic.

fpcg8p.jpg
 
I understand your words, but the image is not wide enough or from a viewpoint where one can see what you have seen. Perhaps stand back a ways or even get elevated to show us the length and scale, interesting subject though.
 
I agree with ^. The image doesn't get yor point across. It could just be a fence anywhere.
 
Maybe you should have focused more on the barbwire. Something like a worms eye view directed towards the fence with and the horizon in the background. A different light setting would have probably helped too. Like f.e. at sunset/rise. JMO
 
@ Wescobts
@ Bitter
@ Ron
@ Bigtwinky
@ Canosonic


Thank you

well, i wish i could go back there and take another pic from the right angle.
But GUYS, thank you so much. ur comments and critics teaching me a lot.

Anyway, the original color pic looks like this

iyhjiw.jpg
 
believe me guys... in real, its the border between Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
I was standing on the Saudi area.
 
Nothing about it really says "border" to me. Maybe if there was some kind of sign on it...

If you hadn't mentioned it, I don't think I would have guessed that it was the border between two countries. There are a lot of things that could be surrounded by a barb wire fence...
 
I see Sarah Connor grabbing the fence and shaking it before the Nuke blows... :lol:
 
I liked the color photograph better. Though this is an evening (or morning) shot with the sun casting long shadows, I do not think there is enough play of light and shadows to make this into a telling B&W picture.

At the cost of repeating what all others have said, this really does not portray a border across countries.
 
...a border across countries.
I can't even think about how to take a picture that would get that point across.

Checkpoint, customs, immigration, a guard checking papers/passport, a port/harbor, etc... This fence is just too vague. With no context, it's impossible to know what it is enclosing. Nothing tells us what is on the other side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom