What's new

Revision

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres two pics i took whilst revising for GCSE mocks... still doing them now. lol, and i wonder why i fail... stop taking pics and start revising!

Burn revision
burnrevision1.jpg


ahhh french
french1.jpg
 
Nice shots Fate, I like the contrast on the second one. I do the exact same thing when I have to study.
 
Man, can't believe your still at school. With the shots i'v seen so far, just go to art college, do photography, p*ss over everyone else....turn pro. :thumbup:
 
wow thanks archangel :D Mega confidence boost there! And may i just say, the pics that ive seen you post have been amazing + its cool you have your own company!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom