What's new

Rings

dklod

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Location
In a tent outside the gates of hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently had our rings repaired and cleaned so I thought I would take some closeups while they still looked good. Unfortunately I dont have a macro lens nor is this kind of thing even my cup of tea but I thought I would have a go at it. Im ok with the results, but I think I can do better next time with some pointers.

1.

P1020780.jpg


2.

P1020788.jpg


3.

P1020789.jpg



4.

P1020764.jpg
 
I like the middle two. The first one is a great composition, but I would try to get the lighting on both rings.
 
what angle for the light?? You are refering to the first image.

I would try either bringing the light around more to the left ,so it's on the face of both rings. Or you might be able to shift the top ring around so it's more to the right of the bigger ring. In that case, you'd probably want to have the negative space area on the right side of the rings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom