What's new

Riveting

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One image, cut apart, recombined...



3605641947_f2f18e8707_o.jpg
 
yes yes yes.

Love it man.
 
Clever idea. Looks good!
 
Looks like you've got that one buttoned up.
 
One of the best titles I've seen on here in a while (and one of the best images).
 
Fantastic! I love it! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Thanks!

I have to revisit this subject. So much could be done with it.
 
Have you posted this before, or another similar one? It looks very familiar. (I had to check the date of the OP, because I swear I've seen you post - if not this photo, this subject before...)

Nice work.

:thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Very nice! Love the colors and the lines...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom