P PapaMatt TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2012 Messages 373 Reaction score 37 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 #16 Very nice work, I love It. I would Buy It.
Desi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 28, 2011 Messages 832 Reaction score 378 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 #17 Very nice image Bitter. I like the colors and textures but especially the way the separate images flow into each other and relate to each other. I find your vision inspiring. Id love to see the original, just to see what you started with.
Very nice image Bitter. I like the colors and textures but especially the way the separate images flow into each other and relate to each other. I find your vision inspiring. Id love to see the original, just to see what you started with.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2012 #18 That is an outstanding discovery and out and outstanding reinventing :thumbsup: