Rodeo Ridin'! Colorado style!

great job! i was hoping to actually get down to the natl western since its 5 minutes from my place but an opportunity never presented itself to actually get down there! you did agreat job!

yeah #2 and #4 are great, i think the slow shutter speeds work well on these catching the motion... nice shots! :thumbup:

Wow, thanks EVERYONE!!!!

MommyOf4Boys - you can come anytime, girl! The rodeo is a great time if you've never been - and even more so if you have a camera on hand!

303Villain - you live so close, man! You could've walked - come on now? Where is your spirit?! Heck, I would've come down there and dragged your butt if I know you were just right around the corner! hahaha - just kiddding! But seriously, you gotta make it out there. TIP: bring a lot of money for beer & turkey legs.

the last really stands out to me as a nice foto! it is nice to see the rodeo seen again though, thanks for bringing back memories!

these are really cool shots!! i like all of the action in the pics!!!

Impressive shots...I like them. Nice captures.

Taralyn Romero said:
Wow, thanks EVERYONE!!!!

MommyOf4Boys - you can come anytime, girl! The rodeo is a great time if you've never been - and even more so if you have a camera on hand!

303Villain - you live so close, man! You could've walked - come on now? Where is your spirit?! Heck, I would've come down there and dragged your butt if I know you were just right around the corner! hahaha - just kiddding! But seriously, you gotta make it out there. TIP: bring a lot of money for beer & turkey legs.

Ohhh I have been to my fair share of rodeos!! LOL I have done show with my horses numerous times as well - But I never get tired of them!! Now that I have my great new camera, it will be going to the next one for sure!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back