Rogue Shoot

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Having some fun with a home made Rogue costume of X-Men. Shot in low key and then composited with an X symbol.

rogue.jpg

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Photos OK to edit
looks like u lined her up so her legs went along with the slash in the x. but at that angle it just looks like she is off balance and will fall over.

CMfromIL

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Must have taken some time to do! Interesting photoshoot to be sure. Minor quibble I suppose would be that the 'suit' appears to be prone to wrinkling. I would suggest a suit a size smaller if possible. They take away from the fantasy element, and look a bit more like a poorly fitted halloween costume.

But the colors are fantastic, the lighting is good, and the model is pleasing to the eye.

OP
oldmacman

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Photos OK to edit
Must have taken some time to do! Interesting photoshoot to be sure. Minor quibble I suppose would be that the 'suit' appears to be prone to wrinkling. I would suggest a suit a size smaller if possible. They take away from the fantasy element, and look a bit more like a poorly fitted halloween costume.

But the colors are fantastic, the lighting is good, and the model is pleasing to the eye.

The model actually made the suit herself. I would agree... I do not like the wrinkles either.

fsquare

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
thinking outside the box, love it.

i gotta get that outfit for my wife.

GnipGnop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Why did she take the gloves off? And on two, why is her back hand lit, but her hand in the foreground completely dark?

I like the lighting otherwise. Some composition elements have been brought up earlier that big me as well. All I see is crotch in #1.

ClickAddict

Reaction score
Website
www.eternalphotos.ca
Photos NOT OK to edit
The "gloves off" is part of the character. Rogue has the ability to "steal" other mutant's powers with her touch. She wears gloves not to hurt her friends, takes them off when fighting. Thus extending them towards the camera. In context of the character, the pose makes sense.

thinkricky

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like 3 and 5. The others don't look great. Love the concept though. Huge Xmen fan.

I think the face is off on the others. And the very first one is cool except for her stance with the background. Looks weird.

Most reactions

New Topics