What's new

Rolling hills near home for C&C

Alexv1038

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Concord, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with: D300s, AF-S 17-55 f/2.8 G

4797856984_0cd28515f9_b.jpg
 
Very moody! I like this.
You don't mention a CPF. Didn't you use one to get the sky this dark?
How did you convert it into b&w?
 
Wow very nice. Which filter did you use on the lens and what sort of post processing? You got a good eye for creating a mood!
 
I didn't use any filters on this shot, all post processing was done in Lightroom, where I converted to grayscale, then adjusted the white balance to extreme tungsten lighting, and played around with the color levels until I got the feel that I wanted.
 
Awesome! Love the tones, love how the tree looks and love the light patch of grass around the tree.
 
Here is a nother photo I just finished, it was taken at the same place as the last one, but edited with a different technique, please let me know what you think!

8sGtsK
 
great mood and atmosphere
 
Great scene. I love the way the light picks up the right tree for emphasis.
 
Beautiful scene, amazing tree and sweet post-processing. This one is a winner for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom