What's new

Rookie- looking for feed back

point-&-shoot

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
bay area ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im new to photography. i just got a Nikon D3000.
here are some of my first shots. please help me improve.
Let me know what you think.
DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

heres an attempt at an HDR
DSC_0011copy-1.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0036two.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

another HDR attempt
HDR3.jpg

photoshop005two-1.jpg

photoshop010-2.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg
 
To many photos to comment on all at once, stick to 2 or 3!

The first one is ok, I was hoping that is I went down through your photos I would have been able to see that truck closer up! :( It looks like it would have a lot of great shots!

The wind mill looks good, just clone out the wires at the top!

#2, the fence post is to dark. I think I would have rather seen most of the fence in focus then just the post.

Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks. I'll limit the photos a bit. Also, I'll go back and get some more of the truck. Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom