What's new

Rosebud

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't think I've shared this one here, and I haven't posted one recently, so I figured I'd toss it up. (sounds lovely, doesn't it?!) :)

Comments always welcome if desired.

Boston%20-%20Davis%20Square%20-%20April%202010%20-%20028.jpg
 
sneaky title!
Good pic, reminds me of my freshman late nights at "grubstake" in SF .. Oh I miss SF... do you have something straight on without the funky angle?... (just my personal taste and like to compare)

Lov the couple walking..
 
awesome title, awesome photo. Where is this?

edit: I now see the "Boston" sign ... so I guess that answers my question
 
Last edited:
great location. It would have been nice to be a bit farther back, but I assume it was not possible. I like the long exposure.
 
haha, ok the Boston sign was misleading
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
sneaky title!
Good pic, reminds me of my freshman late nights at "grubstake" in SF .. Oh I miss SF... do you have something straight on without the funky angle?... (just my personal taste and like to compare)

Lov the couple walking..

Thanks. I have one straight on from across the street that is -sorta- interesting, but IMO this one was the winner of the few shots I took.

I tend to like angles. :)

Thanks very much, everyone, for your comments.
 
I like very much...very unique sense of style and shot...keep up the good work :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thanks, everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom