What's new

Rosewood, MD. Opinions :)

ayeelkay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
3
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for thoughts on these 3 photos :)
NEAT5%20copy.jpg
NEAT6%20copy.jpg
NEAT7%20copy.jpg
 
What are YOUR thoughts on your photos?
 
I love the clarity and color in the photos. However I am not sure about the compositions, they may be a little boring. Was looking for some constructive criticism.
 
For what purpose did you take these photos?
 
Does there need to be a purpose?
I was in MD for the day, visited Rosewood and found it to be absolutely beautiful in it's own unique way. So I took some photos there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom