"ROUGH"--feel free to add you own!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In response to the word "rough," comments and critiques?!

Rough.jpg

it won photo of the week in my class.. nothing? good bad or ugly?

Nothing..? Come on, why is there like no critiquing going on.. how do you expect me to get better??

It's not rude. It's fact. The general forum is a general waste, and you get very few if any comments here. Case in point, YOUR THREAD. If you want comments and crit, post in the beginners forum. I guarantee a response.

It's not rude. It's fact. The general forum is a general waste, and you get very few if any comments here. Case in point, YOUR THREAD. If you want comments and crit, post in the beginners forum. I guarantee a response.

Now that's rude! It says General Gallery. What do you expect from a gallery? A gallery is just a place to hang your work.

I take that back then. I misinterpreted what you meant. I'll give that a shot.

Now that's rude! It says General Gallery. What do you expect from a gallery? A gallery is just a place to hang your work.

Screw you.

General Gallery A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.

From the top of THIS page.

Screw you.

General Gallery A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.

From the top of THIS page.

You show 'em who's boss!:lmao:

I have a $20 spot on Bitter!:popcorn:

I understood where you were going with your reply.

Most reactions

Back