Round 3 Entires "Dissonance" - Due by Monday, August 25

Shame to hear that, I was looking forward to some more shots from you! Hope everything turns out ok with the emergency :)

ShutteredEye said:
As much fun as I've had with this project, I'm going to have to bow out at this point due to a family emergency.

Thank you for all your hard work and participation.

Regards,

Robert
Sorry to hear that, your submissions were very good. But it's completely fine for you to drop out and I hope everything works out.

You beat me! I'm going to go shoot it now.....actually I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat first, then shoot it!

crap.. im going to miss this one unless I can turn it in by the end of the 25th.. Im not sure if due by the 25th means the end of the 25th.

Great, great, great job to all. It's going to be some tight judging.

Except for one, we all seemed to have the same interpretation of "dissonance" as something that doesn't belong.

The entries continue to amaze me...another drastic step up, guys! I'll have time to judge tomorrow. 10 hour long Engineering Electromagnetics assignments are no fun. If any of you kids out there are thinking Electrical Engineering for a college major...make sure you know what you're getting into...anyways...

clarinetJWD said:
The entries continue to amaze me...another drastic step up, guys! I'll have time to judge tomorrow. 10 hour long Engineering Electromagnetics assignments are no fun. If any of you kids out there are thinking Electrical Engineering for a college major...make sure you know what you're getting into...anyways...
Agreed. These submissions keep getting better.

My brother is a junior majoring in electrical engineering. I respect you guys, that is some tough material.

darin3200 said:
Agreed. These submissions keep getting better.

My brother is a junior majoring in electrical engineering. I respect you guys, that is some tough material.
EE is actually what I'm looking forward to studying in university. It's so frustrating that there's nothing they can teach me in highschool that I don't already know.

Most reactions

Back