Round 3 Entires "Dissonance" - Due by Monday, August 25

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
0
Location
Bristol, UK
elooo, just wondering if this had been judged yet or if there was a problem somewhere? :)
 

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
0
Location
Fairfax, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
magicmonkey said:
elooo, just wondering if this had been judged yet or if there was a problem somewhere? :)
I've been wondering the same, but trying not to nudge. ;)
 
OP
darin3200

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
I've almost got all the scores in. But some of your judges are busy students. And we could have these scores done in a day, but that would mean dropping of college with no money and living on the streets. And you don't want us living on the streets do you?

;)
 

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
0
Location
Bristol, UK
Students, busy?!??!?!? You want to come to the UK, you wouldn't have to do anything other than get drunk and party :)
 

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
31,795
Reaction score
5,434
Location
In the mental ward of this forum
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
magicmonkey said:
Students, busy?!??!?!? You want to come to the UK, you wouldn't have to do anything other than get drunk and party :)
Dang, is that what I'm missing? :lol:
 

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
97
Location
Houston, TX
Website
jwdphotography.com
I am SOOOO sorry for not getting to it yet. If I don't get my scores in tomorrow, you have my permission to hunt me down and break my knees.
 

jdunphy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
Burbank, CA
Website
jacobdunphy.com
clarinetJWD said:
I am SOOOO sorry for not getting to it yet. If I don't get my scores in tomorrow, you have my permission to hunt me down and break my nose.

I've already got my tire iron handy. PM me your address plz? ;) ;)
 

Most reactions

New Topics

Top