Roxy The Hound

theusher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My parents got a new dog over the weekend and it inspired me to grab a few shots of it. She's a hound / lab mix. Comments and constructive criticisms are always appreciated.

I like the second and third, and I much appreciate that you tried to get to eye-level with him for the photos. How can anyone resist a dog like this when he puts on such puppy-eyes!?!?!? :wink:

I like the second and third, and I much appreciate that you tried to get to eye-level with him for the photos. How can anyone resist a dog like this when he puts on such puppy-eyes!?!?!? :wink:

When 2 seconds later he leaps forward and slobbers all over your uncovered lens! :er:

:lol: It's all good though, a wet lens cloth solved that one.

When 2 seconds later he leaps forward and slobbers all over your uncovered lens!

Uh-oh!!! :shock: :wink:

Just like my friend, the young bull cow one day ... took me a while to find this old thread of mine, but see_here :lol:

Unfortunately, Roxy did not survive. She apparently had Parvovirus which kills about 50% of the puppies infected with it. She put up a good struggle, but in the end she died of heart complications. She was a good puppy, it's a shame. :(

The pics were really good and the puppy was just to cute. OMG I am so sorry. Now I am sad.

very cute dog, i like the last shot the best, we have a black lab/hound mutt too

I had a pup suffer the same when I was little, he was a very good dog too. Sorry for your loss.

#3 is my fav, but immediately after I looked into the pups eyes, I went straight to the bright, white, tag on the pillow.

Just something to look out for, its the little details that people will pick apart :p

I had a pup suffer the same when I was little, he was a very good dog too. Sorry for your loss.

#3 is my fav, but immediately after I looked into the pups eyes, I went straight to the bright, white, tag on the pillow.

Just something to look out for, its the little details that people will pick apart :p

Thanks for the comment on the tag, I guess my untrained eyes never noticed that. Good to pick up on stuff like that. :)

Not really much you could have done about it. Once you framed it up to take the pic and noticed the tag, as soon as your hand got anywhere close to her, she'd have jumped up and expected to play.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back