Royal International Air Tattoo 2018

Seamus85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Afternoon all,

I've just come off the back of nearly two weeks of airshows here in the UK, including RIAT 2018, the biggest show of its type in the world Thousands of images taken and barely any time to process them since, I have however managed to get a few done of my highlights from seven days up there. Hope they're of interest.

Sukhoi Su-27UBM1 Flanker 71 BLUE Ukrainian Air Force RAF Fairford 12/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Dassault Mirage 2000D 649/3-XY Armee de L'Air RAF Fairford 11/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II 12-5125/LF US Air Force RAF Fairford 13/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Sukhoi Su-27P1M Flanker 58 BLUE Ukrainian Air Force RAF Fairford 14/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Dassault Rafale M 5 Aeronavale RAF Fairford 14/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II 15-5125/LF US Air Force RAF Fairford 14/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Boeing F/A-18C Hornet J-5010 Swiss Air Force RAF Fairford 14/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Dassault Mirage 2000D 649/3-XY Armee de L'Air RAF Fairford 15/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

NHI NH90 TTH NH-219 Finnish Army RAF Fairford 15/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

General Dynamics F-16AM Fighting Falcon FA-101 Belgian Air Component RAF Fairford 16/07/18 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

There are more on my Flickr for those interested with many, many more to come!

Cheers,

Shaun

fabulous. may i ask what you were shooting with?

Very cool photos. I like the way the exhaust (?) blurs the jet in the background in #2. Love the angles in 6, 7 and 9. Really well done on all. Thanks for sharing these.

Gorgeous photos!

Color me jealous! These are beautiful shots Shaun, looking forward to seeing more. :encouragement:

Thanks all, glad they were of interest.

All shot using my trusty Canon 7D Mk II and 100-400L Mk II combo.

Wow ... Nicely done. Which aircraft(s) impressed you the most?

I'm easily impressed when it comes to aviation, but not much impresses me more than the Rafale M (shot 5). I love naval types in particular, and French jets are just about the best looking jets around, as well as being hugely capable machines, so the Rafale M ticks all the right boxes for me!

I started following you on Flickr. You have some wonderful aircraft shots.

Thank you, much appreciated. Have plenty on there that I could share on here but would be wary of flooding the forum with aircraft images!

Thanks again,

Shaun

Those are excellent

Thanks all, glad they were of interest.

All shot using my trusty Canon 7D Mk II and 100-400L Mk II combo.

Wow ... Nicely done. Which aircraft(s) impressed you the most?

I'm easily impressed when it comes to aviation, but not much impresses me more than the Rafale M (shot 5). I love naval types in particular, and French jets are just about the best looking jets around, as well as being hugely capable machines, so the Rafale M ticks all the right boxes for me!

I started following you on Flickr. You have some wonderful aircraft shots.

Thank you, much appreciated. Have plenty on there that I could share on here but would be wary of flooding the forum with aircraft images!

Thanks again,

Shaun
The French have very clean, sexy designs. :cool-48:

Fantastic set of images, each and every one taken beautifully.

Most reactions

Back