What's new

Rubicon

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just picked up my new Jeep.

2015 Jeep Rubicon Hydro Blue

Traded in my 2010 Sahara with 60k miles.


Not exactly the shots I wanted, go to the location a few minutes late.

Forgot my battery pack for the Einstein, planned on strobing it :/


But this is what I walked away with.


Enjoy

1.
15232653068_9bd2cfff76_c.jpg


2.
15416073751_07fd753a4b_c.jpg


3.
15421039542_98b38384fb_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
You're getting the tires dirty.

I think #2 is the more alluring, although #1 has the colors working with it.

#1 has an excellent reflection, but #2 is the winner here.
 
I mean it's cute, but it ain't no WRX.
 
I like the pictures and all, but it's still a Jeep. :345:
 
You're getting the tires dirty.

I think #2 is the more alluring, although #1 has the colors working with it.

#1 has an excellent reflection, but #2 is the winner here.
I agree, I'm not overly trilled with the results but their 'alright'.

I like the pictures and all, but it's still a Jeep. :345:
Yes, yes it is haha :pimp:
 
I really like #2 being more alluring. I also like the background a bit more. #1 is ok, but I find myself looking at the background machinery and thinking that it'd be fun to operate. :801:

Love #3.
 
#2 says 'Jeep' ... #1 says 'hey look everybody, I got a new car'.
Well thats good, I guess. Bc I did want to share my new car :D haha

But I see what you mean, thanks for the input.
 
nice jeep. I like it
vehicle like that comes in real handy with photography........
 
#2 says 'Jeep' ... #1 says 'hey look everybody, I got a new car'.
for the price of a new car, hell yeah take fifty photos that say "i got a new car"

lol!!
 
It's a purty color!

That's about the extent of my car discernment.

Forgive my complete ignorance here, but: Is that a Jeep with a permanent hardtop, or is that black top removable? Because now that I've tasted life in a convertible, all other vehicles have lost what little appeal they ever had. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom