What's new

Rubicon

Nice colour. Hydro blue? Did you get the dual top group option? If so, you'll really enjoy the soft top in the summer, much easier to retract than removing those freedom panels.
Yeah Hydro Blue I believe its called, I may be wrong though.

I did not get the dual top option! And I even asked if they would throw it in but they couldn't for some reason, I can't remember why.

And they said if i kept my soft top off the Sahara they would have to mark my trade in $500 off.

You win some........


But yes, that will be the first thing I save up for, soft top......Well, other than weather sealed floor mats, you think I would of received some of those.....
 
They wouldn't throw those rubber mats in for me either when I got my latest JK in the spring of 2014.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom