Rule concerning social networking links

maybe that's how I became a suporting member.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA yeah right. that'd be the day...

whoa weird. deja vue.... that's a strange thing to experience twice.

Last edited:
Man, I can't win that sh*t. I'm just an amateur. There are MUCH better photogs here haha

e.rose said:
I bet they weren't as lazy as I am though... :lol:

Pshaww, I'm twice as lazy as you and I've won two Pulitzer Prizes.

What is being overlooked is the deflection by Laynea to the TPF members. She wanted us to check out the person in questions work and validate the OP's complaints. She got what she wanted- a gangbang of heckles and snarky comments. Yet, when called to task by the amateur Facebook photographer, the OP deflected and pointed fingers back to us. There's a quote I use at work to my subordinates, "The content of one's character is best measured at their lowest point".

I agree. It's really a clusterfutz of immaturity! what's worse is that it seems the two didn't get along to begin with.

What is being overlooked is the deflection by Laynea to the TPF members. She wanted us to check out the person in questions work and validate the OP's complaints. She got what she wanted- a gangbang of heckles and snarky comments. Yet, when called to task by the amateur Facebook photographer, the OP deflected and pointed fingers back to us. There's a quote I use at work to my subordinates, "The content of one's character is best measured at their lowest point".

There is that! Kind of funny actually!

rexbobcat said:

I dunno dude.... My maiden name is Ortiz... :lmao:

I have dated two hot foxes that were named Ortiz (neither of which was Lazy!)... would still be with one of them if it had been my choice. So what's your point, Foxy?

well. i've won two pulitzer prizes twice. take that, rex!

I agree. It's really a clusterfutz of immaturity! what's worse is that it seems the two didn't get along to begin with.

What?! Two 19 year old females NOT getting along and slandering each other behind their backs?! PREPOSTEROUS!!!!

rexbobcat said:

I dunno dude.... My maiden name is Ortiz... :lmao:

I have dated two hot foxes that were named Ortiz (neither of which was Lazy!)... would still be with one of them if it had been my choice. So what's your point, Foxy?

Dammit. Way to ruin my cop-out. :biglaugh: :sexywink:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump....
bigthumb.gif

This 4-page thread is proof social media rules the world

If you are on a social networking web site, then you take your own risks, allow the web site to sell your personal information for advertising and possibly spam purposes, according to their "rules" and I have no sympathy if the consequences are negative.

skieur

Most reactions

Back